Stop paying Brokerage..!!!

22 May 2015

Who is the most hottest actress in Bollywood?

     Who do you think the most beautiful actress in Bollywood? I think Katrina kaif looks so pretty hot and she is very beautiful actress in current Bollywood actress, Katrina kaif is having hot pink lips, I believe that people are so much attracted towards her hot long unhairy smooth legs, and her hot navel and her total figure shape is so attractive and people are dying to have a look at her hot smoking body.

     After Katrina kaif, I believe Kareena Kapoor is having so hot beautiful red lips, with bubbly cheeks, Kareena kapoor is having so beautiful smile. Kareena looks so pretty in the film Ra.One, I personally like that scene in Ra.One where Shahrukh Khan places his hand on Kareena kapoor's chest, I felt like when do I will get that chance to place my hand on Kareena kapoor. I did not like Kareena when she became size zero, I like her with lot of flesh on her hot body.

Anushka Sharma is one of the hot actress of Bollywood, Anushka sharma does lot of exposing in her films, and she give lot of lip to lip kisses. people like her in hot roles where she can show off her body a lot.

Sunny leone is the new heart throb for youth, she is maintaining such a smoking hot figure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ZERO BROKERAGE