Stop paying Brokerage..!!!

23 May 2015

What men want from women

Every men watches every women like sharing bed with her, as per my knowledge which i came to know through my girl friends, every women also look every men as their partner on bed, they want to touch our body and want to play with men chest hair.

I like Bipasha basu lips so much, because she has nice big lips, everyone want to bite her lips.
I like Bipasha basu body also, because she is maintaining such gorgeous figure. Bipasha basu is having big melons, everyone feels like make her squeeze her body.

Aiswarya rai is my all time favorites in film industry, her blue eyes are like an Ocean, Aishwarya Rai also show her body so much. In south Indian actress Tamanna is having superb figure, with huge melons, deep navel, sexy hips, hot pink lips she turns on any men the moment they see her figure and her lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ZERO BROKERAGE